Human Genotyping Arrays
Our Human Genotyping Arrays provide you with the greatest statistical power to detect trait and disease-associated variants available at a range of different scales. Optimized using data from the 1000 Genomes Project, Illumina Infinium arrays provide coverage of up to ~2 million markers targeting genome-wide and functional exonic variants in cost-effective, high-throughput assays.
Human Omni Express + Exome Array Get a Quote
- Comprehensive coverage of common, rare, and exonic SNP content from the 1000 Genomes Project, enables the study of associations for traits and diseases.
- >940,000 genome-wide plus >240,000 functional exonic markers
The Human Omni Express Array offers superior power for genome-wide association studies in a high-throughput, cost-effective assay, with >940,000 genome-wide markers plus an additional >240,000 functional exonic markers. Optimized tagSNP content has been strategically selected to capture the greatest amount of common variation. Includes data processing pipeline that delivers SNP and CNV calls shortly after processing. Call rates typically exceed 98%.
Human Multi-Ethnic Array (MEGA) Get a Quote
- Comprehensive coverage of common, rare, and exonic SNP content from the 1000 Genomes Project, enables the study of associations with traits and diseases.
- 1.7 million genome-wide markers
The Multi-Ethnic Genotyping Array, (MEGA), can detect both common and rare variants across the most commonly studied 5 major super-populations and impute variants in a vast number of subpopulations, utilizing population-specific and transethnic tag SNPs. Includes analysis that delivers SNP calls shortly after processing in the laboratory and is compatible with other industry analysis tools. Call rates typically exceed 98%.
Global Screening Array (GSA) Get a Quote
- Combines multi-ethnic genome-wide content, curated clinical research variants, and quality control (QC) markers for precision medicine research.
- >640,000 total markers
The Global Screening Array (GSA) is an advanced genotyping array for population-scale genetic studies, variant screening, and precision medicine research. Featuring >575,000 genome-wide markers and >66,000 exonic markers and selected by a consortium of human disease researchers, health care networks, consumer genomics companies, and genomic service providers it allows for optimized global content supporting high-throughput processing of samples. Includes analysis in our state of the art calling pipeline that delivers SNP calls shortly after processing in the laboratory and is compatible with other industry analysis tools. Call rates typically exceed 98%.
Methylation EPIC Array Get a Quote
- Methylation profiling microarray with extensive coverage of CpG islands, genes, and enhancers. Used for epigenome-wide association studies.
- 850,000 total markers
Our Methylation EPIC Array interrogates over 850,000 methylation sites quantitatively across the genome at single-nucleotide resolution. Regions covered include: CpG sites outside of CpG islands, non-CpG methylated sites identified in human stem cells (CHH sites), differentially methylated sites identified in tumor versus normal, FANTOM5 enhancers, ENCODE open chromatin and enhancers, DNase hypersensitive sites and miRNA promoter regions.